W.I.N. Wednesday: This is about you
Last week we talked about the philosophy that as a leader, trainer, coach or teacher It Is Not About You, it is about the people you have the privilege and honour to lead, coach, teach or train.
There are some things however, that are about you, and are under your control, including:
- Your inner dialogue and self talk.
- How you respond to challenges and obstacles.
- Your Mindset (Fixed or Growth).
- Decisions (such as what you eat, whether or not you work out, whether you are going to read or engage in other personal growth activities every day).
- How you treat other people.
- Your level of preparation.
- Your integrity.
- Your willingness to be a leader regardless of your rank, position or title.
- Your commitment to training, learning, and family.
- Your commitment to the pursuit of personal excellence.
What's Important Now? Leadership, teaching and training is not about you. The pursuit of personal excellence, which is critical to becoming a better leader, teacher and trainer, is all about you.
Maximizing human potential through Life's Most Powerful Question - What's Important Now?
If you found value in this post please share this with your friends, family and co-workers.